Know what you're getting.
The best-new cars make the best-used cars, so getting a high-quality Toyota at a great price is a very smart move and getting a high-quality Certified Used Toyota at a great price is an even smarter move.
Our Toyota Certified Used Vehicle program is proof of our commitment to constant improvement and sets the benchmark for peace of mind for those in the used car market. Not only does the Certified Used Vehicle Program offer a range of benefits it comes with the backing of Australia's most trusted automotive brand, Toyota.Only the best vehicles are eligible
Try getting a deal like this with a private seller.
Buying a used car from a private seller tends to be a frustrating, unclear and time consuming venture.
To be thorough, you'll need to check your potential vehicle's ownership and service history along with ensuring you have a trained technician give it a fine-toothcomb checking for any potential flaws which will cost you in the future. Alternatively, you can simply select a Toyota Certified Used car and take advantage of the following:
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Promise
Only the best vehicles are eligible
It will have a full service history
It will have undergone an independent CarHistory® background check
It may include a statutory warranty, depending on your circumstances[P8]
It will have undergone a comprehensive quality inspection by qualified Toyota Technicians
It will offer 1 year of nationwide Toyota Roadside Assist[P9]
It will have been reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota technicians[P10]
Flexible finance and insurance options available[P7]
Your guarantee of quality
Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Promise
All Toyota Certified Used Vehicles are accompanied by a Certified Used Car Report ensuring you of everything you need to know about the history of the vehicle you're buying.
Comprehensive Quality Check[P10]
Toyota's trained mechanics[P10] conduct an exhaustive quality inspection check[P10] for each vehicle to determine if it's eligible for resale in accordance with the Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Promise.
Toyota Service Advantage[T1]
Low Capped Price Servicing is just one of the many benefits associated with the purchase of a Toyota Certified Used Car, providing peace of mind from unexpected service costs.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Toyota Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure this material is accurate at the time of publishing. However, all information must be confirmed with Galleria Toyota at the time of ordering, as specifications and details will change over time. Colours displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours.
To the extent permitted by law, Toyota Australia and Galleria Toyota will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on the information and photos contained in this brochure (whether by way of negligence or otherwise). Offers may vary between participating Toyota dealers in separate regions and different States and Territories of Australia. Please ask Galleria Toyota here if we are participating.
Applicability of Statutory Warranty may vary for used vehicles sold in different States and Territories in Australia. You must check with Galleria Toyota to determine what Statutory Warranty is applicable (if any). Any Statutory Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- VIC - Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 kms - 3 month / 5,000km statutory warranty.
- QLD - Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 kms - 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty. (*Excludes some commercial vehicles)
- NSW - Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 kms - 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty.(*Excludes some commercial vehicles)
- WA - Car must be under 10 years / 150, 000 kms - 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty. (*Excludes some commercial vehicles)
- TAS - Car must be under 7 years / 120, 000 kms - 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty.(*Excludes some commercial vehicles)
- SA - Car must be over $6,000 and under 200,000 kms - 3 month / 5,000 km statutory warranty.
- ACT - Car must be under 10 years / 160, 000 kms - 3 month / 5, 000 km statutory warranty.
- NT - Car must be under 10 years / 160,000 km - 3 months / 5,000 km statutory warranty (*Excludes some commercial vehicles)